Indegene’s scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Job Post : Senior Patient Care Advisor
Experience: 0-2 Year
Job Description :
The roles and responsibilities of the Senior Patient Care Advisor include the following:
* Maintaining confidentiality of patients and organizational sensitive information
* Capturing details related to adverse drug reactions reported by patients in pre-defined templates
*Providing patient support by coordinating with pharmacists, stockists, and carrying and forwarding agents
* Receiving regular feedback from team managers and undergoing program-related training and on-the-job training on a regular basis
* Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Education—BPharm/BSc (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Dietetics, or Nutrition)
* Experience—0-2 years of relevant experience
* Fluency in English, Hindi, and any one regional language (Gujarati, Marathi,
Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Assamese, or Rajasthani)
* Adequate knowledge of MS Office
* Empathy and willingness to listen and relate.