Opportunity to work as Research Associate @ Himalayas
Working in Himalayas means to learn and grow continuously.Opportunities to work on the finest ever products in the herbal space, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We offer challenging assignments, a world class working environment, professional management and ample prospects to train and learn along with exceptional rewards.
Post : Research Associate – Sensory Science & Claim Substantation
1. Good understanding about personal care product claims and benefits
2. Conduct product evaluation to help R&D/ Marketing guide new product development in order to determine what the consulmer wants and what they are prepared to buy
3. Serves as sensory science representative and confers with other cross functional teams like marketing and R&D
4. Uses different testing/experiment methodology in order to determine differences perceived in product performance/benefit
5. Interprets statistical analysis of the result for sensory /instrumental evaluation.
6. Communicates observations and next steps in the product development phase.
Candidate Profile :
Minimum 2-4yrs of experience in FMCG/PERSONAL CARE domain
M.SC/M.Tech, background preferred
Good knowledge of the personal care products
Analytical thinking, good understanding of MS Office and statistics